Friday, June 26, 2015

Let go and Let Jesus

Dad came for service ytd! I am so glad. :-) however he left halfway, I was quite sad but God says to let loose of my grip over my family's salvation, and let God take over. 

Also.. I am going through a season I call "let go and let God." ️Thank God I'm passed my previous season which was to have 'walk on water faith' season. 

In all honesty it is not as easy as it sound to let go and let God. To let go what I hold dear to my heart, which I thought was what God wanted me to hold on, and now I have to let go. God has put in my heart crazily wild dreams, and I am chasing wildly toward it. However, what would you do if God tells you to step  back ? Yeah it is that kinda pain & sacrifice I had to offer to God. It may be painful to give it God and trust in Him instead of my own plans.. But I love it. I love how secured I am in God.. That I don't have to do it on my own and I am partnered with God.

No comments:

Post a Comment