Thursday, June 18, 2015

Good father ❤️

God You are SO GOOD TO ME... 
I could faint in Your crazy love for me.. 

Wow today was so amazing.!! 
Those who know me knows that I loveee to work out, but for the first time in my life I crossed 50min in jogging. 

Not only that.. While worshipping God I ran past a man and God just poured into y heart how much He loves that man. I resisted initially because I thought that I don't know what else to say except God loves you. But I went anyway. And so the man was touched n teared. I did not lead him into sinners prayer because I did not feel the leading, and HS impressed into my heart that there is somebody already reaching out to that man, and this particular incident would push him to accept Jesus❤️❤️❤️ 


Being so overwhelmed.... I couldn't even put to words how I felt and settle my feelings. 
Then, I got home and saw this!!!!!! My gosh...my favorite kate spade from my Ahma while she travels to the states ❤️ 


Tell meeeee how am I not blessed!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment